Updated: January 22, 2021
Quantum remains your partner in ITAD and electronics recycling during these difficult times. As an essential part of the waste disposal supply chain across Canada, we remain committed to serving the municipalities, government agencies, stewardship programs and companies we count as our customers. Our facilities are open and operational during this second wave. We continue to assess the situation on a daily basis and any closures or service interruptions will be posted on this page.
Here are some of the things we are doing to keep our team members and customers safe during these uncertain times:
- Where possible, all team members are working from home.
- Screening questions posed to all visitors.
- Reduction of shifts and staggering of breaks to reduce physical contact.
- Additional PPE provided to all who need it.
- Education about hygiene and social distancing
- Daily updates across the company to keep everyone in the loop.
As the world reacts to the spread of COVID-19, we remain ready to serve and help in anyway we can.